With the 47th annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari coming up at the end of this month, Jeep is preparing to roll out six new off-road-ready concept vehicles. The first two being teased are the Jeep Grand Cherokee "Trailhawk II" concept and the Jeep Wrangler "Slim," and while we have no information on either, we at least get an idea of what they'll look like.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!