Think of Mitsu and you're bound to think of Japanese cars, but Mitsubishi isn't the only one. Lesser known is Mitsuoka, a small automaker based in Toyama that mostly rebodies existing Japanese cars to look like old English ones. Its most outlandish creation, though, is surely the low-slung Orochi. And now the model appears to be endings its production cycle.
- Apr 27, 2014
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models