Even with new models like the 2014 Outlander and Mirage in its stable, Mitsubishi could sure use a little excitement injected into its lineup. Fortunately, it looks like a trio of concepts headed to the Tokyo Motor Show could finally help spark some enthusiasm for the troubled automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX