Trying to do its part to enhance both the smart grid and public safety, Mitsubishi announced last week it will support a smart grid demo project at the University of Southern California (USC) and its Viterbi School of Engineering. Mitsubishi will provide USC with 12 all-electric i vehicles to be used on campus and around the LA basin.
MItsubishi i USC Smart Grid Project: LA 2012
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX