We take it for granted that women can enter just about any career they want now. But there are still countless occupations where females are underrepresented. You don't see too many women truckers, for example – particularly in a country that's still as deeply traditional as Japan. But Mitsubishi Fuso is showing just how forward thinking – and simultaneously, how traditional (pink polka dots are a bit 'on the nose') it can be with this hybrid pink truck.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX