Mitsubishi likes what it's seen from plug-in hybrid sales of its Outlander SUV in Europe. Now, it looks like the Japanese automaker will go back to that proverbial well within the next few years. And, once again, SUVs will be the medium.
Mitsubishi ASX: Paris 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Sep 28, 2012
Mitsubishi has revealed the Euro-version of the same Outlander Sport model that debuted with updates earlier this year at the New York Auto Show. No, the French do not call it the Royale Sport (with cheese), but rather the ASX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX