You know, the Mini Countryman is pretty excellent. We weren't sure about how a Mini-badged crossover would be received, but after spending some time behind the wheel, we're pretty impressed with the overall package. That in mind, we wouldn't necessarily frown at the notion of a production version of the two-door Paceman concept from the 2011 Detroit Auto Show.
Mini Paceman Patent Filings
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX