The Paceman will join the ever growing American Mini family next year, company officials confirmed Wednesday as they kicked off the first day of this year's Mini Takes the States cross-country rally.
Mini Paceman Concept: Detroit 2011
- Jeff Sabatini
- Jun 22, 2012
Car and Driver is reporting that Mini has confirmed the three-door version of the Countryman will debut at the September Paris Motor Show. Rechristened "Countryman Coupe," the production version of Mini's 2011 Detroit Auto Show Paceman Concept will go on sale early next year as a late-arrival 2013 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX