Mini is reportedly planning an even larger, more rugged replacement for the Countryman, emerging as the third of five core models planned for the Anglo-Saxon marque.
Mini Countryman All4
- Zach Bowman
- Jun 4, 2013
Mini is giving buyers the chance to sink their teeth into all-wheel drive on more models than ever. The automaker has announced the Coper Countryman and Paceman can now be had with the company's All4 all-wheel drive system. Previously, the option was only available on turbocharged Cooper S and John Cooper Works versions of the high-riding Minis. Buyers will be able to chose between the standard six-speed manual transmission and an optional six-speed automatic gearbox, and Mini says the naturally
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX