Few tuning houses are as quintessentially Italian as Romeo Ferraris. Just say the name out loud and you'll want a glass of Chianti to go with your Risotto. Most of the garage's products have been Italian – Fiat 500s mostly – but there have been a few foreigners in the mix as well, including the Chevrolet Corvette, Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG and Land Rover Defender. And this is their latest.
Mini Countryman 150� Anniversario edition by Romeo Ferraris
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX