The two millionth Mini has rolled off the line in Oxford, UK, a feat which took around ten years and sent Minis to 90-plus countries across the globe. According to Mini, if placed bumper-to-bumper, two million Minis would stretch 4,627 miles. Of course, two million Ford F-150s would stretch, um, further.
Mini Cooper Soho
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 1, 2011
Mini loves special editions, and fans of the brand eat them up as fast as they're produced. There's been no shortage of limited Mini vehicles lately, and a new iteration is set to join the (*deep breath here*) Mini 25, Mini 30, Mini 35, Mini 40, Mini Mayfair, Mini Ritz, Mini Chelsea, Mini Piccadilly, Mini Park Lane, Mini Advantage, Mini Red Hot, Mini Jet Black, Mini Rose, Mini Sky, Mini Racing, Mini Flame, Mini Racing Green, Mini Flame Red, Mini Checkmate, Mini Designer, Mini Paul Smith, Mini Co
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX