Nearly every automaker is incorporating streaming music, social media functionality and other assorted apps into their infotainment systems, but one thing that's largely been missing is performance data. If you've got access to the ECU and can tap into an accelerometer, you've got the info, and now Mini is making use of it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX