Nearly every automaker is incorporating streaming music, social media functionality and other assorted apps into their infotainment systems, but one thing that's largely been missing is performance data. If you've got access to the ECU and can tap into an accelerometer, you've got the info, and now Mini is making use of it.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!