With the Olympic Games coming up this spring, BMW is keen to leverage its sponsorship. And since they're taking place in London, England, the German automaker wouldn't miss the opportunity to include its more youthful, retro British subsidiary. And so it has released today not one, but two new special editions of the classic Mini hardtop hatchback, both named after London neighborhoods.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!