With the Olympic Games coming up this spring, BMW is keen to leverage its sponsorship. And since they're taking place in London, England, the German automaker wouldn't miss the opportunity to include its more youthful, retro British subsidiary. And so it has released today not one, but two new special editions of the classic Mini hardtop hatchback, both named after London neighborhoods.
- Jan 17, 2012
2012 Mini Baker Street
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!