With the Olympic Games coming up this spring, BMW is keen to leverage its sponsorship. And since they're taking place in London, England, the German automaker wouldn't miss the opportunity to include its more youthful, retro British subsidiary. And so it has released today not one, but two new special editions of the classic Mini hardtop hatchback, both named after London neighborhoods.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX