Mini is showing Augmented Vision at the Shanghai Motor Show. The bizarre looking augmented reality goggles allows a driver see through the car's doors and pillars while driving and project a constant HUD on the world.
- Apr 10, 2015
Mini Augmented Vision
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!