Minerva Automobiles isn't exactly a hot name on the lips of most auto enthusiasts. The original company was founded way back in 1897 and stayed in business until 1956. In that time it boasted some hugely important names from the auto industry as employees, including Rolls-Royce co-founder Charles S. Rolls. Last year, the brand showed off its J.M. Brabazon concept and made some huge performance claims. Now, the business is revealing a few more details about it with even more opulent insanity.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies