Let's just say Jennifer Granholm and Neil Cavuto probably won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year. Granholm, the former governor of Michigan, made clear in an op-ed in the Huffington Post (like AutoblogGreen, an AOL site) that she remains all for using federal funds to push electric-vehicle technology and production. Pictured above, is Granholm learning about plug-in vehicles in 2010 in Detroit.
Michigan Governor Granholm drives plug-in cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX