Bulgaria, Brazil and Mexico were three of the countries licensed to build the Alpine A110 under license in the sixties and seventies. With the revival of the former Renault rally racing brand, Mexico, whose Dinalpin sold the earlier iteration, wants to do it again – but this time with no connection to the parent company. It's called Project SST-77 and it is being headed by Miguel Jimenez, with the aims of developing a "low capacity, low weight, agile, high performance" sports car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX