We're glad to see that Mercury vehicles are continuing to make themselves useful even after the brand's demise. One enterprising soul in Palm Bay, Florida took it upon himself to craft another 2002 Mercury Cougar into the image of a Bugatti Veyron. The project took Mike Duff around nine months to complete, including all of the exterior body work and slathering the interior with leather. Outside, the body is stitched from plenty of fiberglass and composites on a steel tube frame, and the finished
Mercury Cougar Bugatti Veyron Replica
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX