We've seen some impressive automotive replicas, but this one definitely takes the prize as the most unique yet. Belgian artist Eric van Hove created this sculpture, titled V12 Laraki, of a Mercedes V12 engine using a whopping 53 materials, including wood, bone and fossils. The dizzying array of materials includes mother-of-pearl, sand stone and mahogany, just to name a few.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX