Although we're still not entirely sure what Mercedes is planning to call its new sub-SLS coupe, more potential information about the car is starting to come to light. After Mercedes released official "spy shots" (shown above) back in June, Auto Express is saying that we might have to wait until 2015 to see this production version on the road.
Mercedes sub-SLS AMG sports car
- John Neff
- Jun 21, 2013
Mercedes has handed out "spy shots" of its sub-SLS AMG sports car prototype, which tells us that this on-again/off-again product is most definitely on again. Looking smaller than the company's SLS AMG in these first shots of a running prototype, it nevertheless appears to retain the same basic shape as the larger halo car with a long hood and the cabin located far back on the chassis. Despite the similarities in shape, it does not have gullwing doors and appears to have barely enough room for 2+
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX