Bulgarian tuner Vilner has done a job on the interior of the previous-generation Mercedes-Benz SL and left almost no surface untouched. Calling it "one of their bravest projects," the standard leather has been replaced with either antiqued brown Nappa leather or crocodile hide, the plastics have been covered in Alcantara with the same material lining the roof, and the wood has been redone, in some cases painted by hand, to match the decor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX