Bulgarian tuner Vilner has done a job on the interior of the previous-generation Mercedes-Benz SL and left almost no surface untouched. Calling it "one of their bravest projects," the standard leather has been replaced with either antiqued brown Nappa leather or crocodile hide, the plastics have been covered in Alcantara with the same material lining the roof, and the wood has been redone, in some cases painted by hand, to match the decor.
- Mar 30, 2013
Mercedes SL interior by Vilner
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!