The luxury crossover coupe isn't always the most loved auto segment in terms of styling, but Mercedes-Benz clearly sees room there to grow. The company's new GLE Coupe shows a new take on the styling to challenge the established BMW X6. Whether buyers opt for the GLE450 or GLE63, they get a mountain of power from either a twin-turbo V6 or V8, respectively, with 4Matic all-wheel drive. They're both on display at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!