After a year of testing in Portugal, Daimler found that it's eight Fuso Canter E-Cell electric commercial trucks cut operating costs by 64 percent versus a diesel. CO2 emissions also fell.
- Jul 15, 2014
Mercedes Fuso Canter E-Cell trucks
- Danny King
- Jul 17, 2014
Portugal is far better known for its scenery and seascapes (not to mention some of its alcoholic beverages) than its place as a vehicle-testing center. But the European country is serving just that purpose for Daimler's Mercedes-Benz division and a new line of trucks. And they are of the battery-electric variety.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models