Mercedes-Benz arrives at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show with the Vision Tokyo concept, its idea of what the self-driving mobile lounge of the future could look like.
Mercedes-Benz Vision Tokyo Concept
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 27, 2015
The Mercedes Vision Tokyo Concept imagines the minivan of the future as an autonomous silver lozenge that pampers its passengers with high-tech gadgets. Inside, there's a holographic entertainment system, and power comes from a hydrogen fuel cell.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies