Limousines? That's so last millennium. These days the pampered and rich in the know get chauffeured around in the back of pimped-out vans. Sure, they may look utilitarian on the outside, but inside, they're as luxe as a private jet. Mercedes-Benz has been at the forefront of the scene with its much-modified Sprinter vans, but that's not the only big box in its portfolio. And to drive that point home, the German automaker has just rolled in to Beijing with this tricked-out Viano.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX