Daimler is spending billions to upgrade the Mercedes-Benz Untertürkheim plant to build fuel cell cars. Ford's Go!Drive carsharing program enters its beta stage in London. The Department of Energy is offering $20 million for developing more efficient industrial motors.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies