In an age when luxury was all about sheltering the fortunate from the world around them, companies like Mercedes-Benz were satisfied simply to coddle their drivers and passengers in cocoons of leather and wood. But as luxury car buyers increasingly expect their vehicles to connect them with the world around them, Mercedes is increasingly investing in information and entertainment systems that make navigating the world that much easier. It is those technologies which Mercedes had to showcase this
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX