Unless you're into robot spotting, it doesn't take many factory tours before you punch the 'Been There Done That' card. Of course, there are exceptions, such as when AMG bundles tours of its Affalterbach facilities with excursions like jazz concerts, golf, and driving its growling wares over the rivers and through the mountains of Bavaria and Switzerland... or Hockenheim.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX