Despite looking fresh and fancy as ever, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is nearly four years old now. Its design was first shown to the world at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, and judging by these spy photos, it looks like a couple of small changes are in order for Merc's gullwing baby (or not, seeing as how the test car spied this time around happens to the the Roadster). The timing of the update is interesting, seeing as how Mercedes introduced a new GT model that effectively replaced the standard
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX