It's official, folks: 2014 will be the last year for the stunning Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. The gull-winged supercar first hit the scene in 2009, and it's seen its fair share of upgrades and special editions, but the best is yet to come. Mercedes-Benz has announced the SLS AMG GT Final Edition, which will debut at the LA Auto Show, with a limited run of 350 units.
- Nov 17, 2013
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Final Edition
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!