It's official, folks: 2014 will be the last year for the stunning Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. The gull-winged supercar first hit the scene in 2009, and it's seen its fair share of upgrades and special editions, but the best is yet to come. Mercedes-Benz has announced the SLS AMG GT Final Edition, which will debut at the LA Auto Show, with a limited run of 350 units.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX