Mercedes-Benz has a history of offering performance models that would make any niche supercar manufacturer cower. The latest among them is the SLS AMG, but the gullwing coupe and its roadster counterpart aren't the extent of what the German automaker's skunkworks have in store. No, that place of honor at the top of the Mercedes-Benz lineup will soon be taken by an SLS AMG Black Series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX