As of late, every six years or so, Mercedes-Benz introduces a new sportscar starting with the letters SL. Each one has had some manner of V8 engine, and each successive model tends to be downmarket from the one that came before. There was the SLR McLaren that went into production in 2003 with a 5.4-liter supercharged V8 and a half-million-dollar price tag. Six years later, Mercedes unveiled the SLS AMG with a 6.2-liter naturally-aspirated V8 and an MSRP of around $200k. And in late 2014 –
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX