Mercedes-Benz's three-pointed star was intended by Gottlieb Daimler to signify three modes of transport: land, air and sea. Land has been well taken care of for more than 125 years. The brand took a leap back into the sky with a Eurocopter EC145 interior designed by Mercedes-Benz Style, its product design division. Now its UK-registered Silver Arrows Marine division will get the brand back in the water in 2013: it has showed off concept looks for a 14-meter "Granturismo" at the Monaco Yacht Show
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX