If you're hankering for a V12-powered Mercedes-Benz S-Class, there's very, very little to complain about in regards to the 621-horsepower, 738-pound-foot S65 AMG. That car will hit 60 in just 4.2 seconds and embarrass a fair few sports cars along the way. What if you need a bit more relaxed power delivery, though, but aren't willing to associate with the plebes in the world of the V8-powered S-Class?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX