Mercedes-Benz is already hard at work on development of the S-Class Coupe, the car that will replace the CL-Class and that was previewed as a concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show. And the car in this latest set of spy shots – which our spy photographer claims is an AMG variant based on its aggressive front fascia, quad exhausts and huge brakes – looks rather far along in the development process.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX