To prove to her husband, Karl Benz, that the future of transportation was in automobiles, Bertha Benz drove a little over 60 miles from Mannheim to Pforzheim, Germany, in the Benz Patent-Motorwagen – her husband's creation and widely considered the world's first automobile – 125 years ago. Much more recently, Mercedes-Benz engineers followed the same route in a specially equipped autonomous S-Class, becoming the first people to be driven by a car, which dealt with pedestrians, traffi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX