Mercedes-Benz is back testing its new MLC, the lifted, 'four-door coupe' crossover that will challenge the BMW X6 for the title of least utile utility vehicle. We've already shown you exterior images, along with a peak at the AMG variant and now, we have our first look at the new Benz's cabin.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models