If you're looking for a big SUV with big muscle, Mercedes has plenty to offer from its own AMG range. But if even that's not enough, Brabus is here with some even more tantalizing options on offer. Set to debut next month at the Frankfurt Show is the Brabus B63S 700 Widestar. The package is available for both the ML63 and GL63 AMG, but the bottom line is the same: 700 horsepower and 708 lb-ft of torque, making these modified SUVs even more powerful and almost as torquey as the twelve-cylinder G6
Mercedes-Benz ML63 Brabus B63S 700 Widestar
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX