Following our first drive of the Mercedes-Benz M-Class a couple of years ago, not much has changed in the land of Merc's midsize, two-row crossover. Sure, the high-performance ML63 AMG version followed the standard models, and reports of a BMW X6-fighting, coupe-like variant have surfaced, but aside from that, things have largely been quiet on the M-Class front.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX