Mercedes-Benz GLK: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Oct 4, 2013
Our spy shooters recently caught this early prototype of the next Mercedes-Benz GLK, and it appears that the boxy little crossover, well, isn't. The very familiar two-box, upright design of the current model (that we all rather like, by the way) looks to be going away in favor of something that's a bit more streamlined and fluid.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX