Even though spy shots signal that exterior adjustments on the next Mercedes-Benz GLK will be subtle, there's one giant adjustment coming under the hood, and it smells like oil – in a good way. Automotive News says the revamped softroader will gain a new diesel engine option. For its part, Mercedes-Benz hasn't said which of its oilburners it will offer with the GLK, but it's been hinted that it could be the 2.1-liter turbo diesel mill with 204 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque that se
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class facelift (cold-weather testing)
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 12, 2011
The smallest member of the Mercedes-Benz utility vehicle range, the GLK-Class has only been on the market for a couple of years now. Hardly in need of an update, then, but that hasn't stopped the Silver Star automaker from working on a little refresh for the boxy little crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX