Last week's reveal of the Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class wasn't a huge shock. We knew the crossover, which shares its platform with the CLA sedan, was coming, and we had suspicions it'd show up online before its official debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. We also knew, because we're talking about Mercedes, that there'd eventually be a hot AMG variant. Much like your friend that enjoys a bit too much Red Bull, Mercedes feels the need to take all of its vehicles up to 11, offering AMG variants of virtual
Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX