The GLA-Class crossover coming from Mercedes-Benz is undergoing cold weather testing in Northern Europe. Wearing a more revealing suit of camouflage than the last time we saw it, its A-Class platform ties are more apparent even as everything has been beefed up – note this mule's punched-up fenders front and rear, along with its flared haunches. Its rear door is larger, befitting a crossover, and the backlight features more slope to maintain the sporty lines.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX