Here at Autoblog, our love for the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen runs deep. It's arguably one of the coolest vehicles available in the United States, and it sits alongside the Jeep Wrangler and Land Rover Defender as seemingly unchanged stalwarts of the off-road world. Perhaps the best part about the G-Class, however, is that Mercedes-Benz continues to offer a high-performance AMG version, and according to this latest set of spy shots, it appears that the G55 AMG is due to receive a host of updates.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!