The 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is rumored to get the option of a quad-turbo, inline-six-cylinder diesel with more than 400 horsepower. It will also be lighter, the coupe and convertible will be larger, and it enables phone-controlled self-parking.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Spy Shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 24, 2015
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 14, 2014
The folks at Mercedes-Benz are hard at work on a new generation of the E-Class, following big updates to the S-Class and C-Class in recent years. After seeing latest model in development wearing mostly C-Class body panels, we're getting our first real look at the styling of the sedan during European testing. Unfortunately, it's very well camouflaged from stem to stern, and the obfuscation makes picking out the new details rather difficult. There are a few tweaks to spot, though.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies