Mercedes-Benz kicked off production of its new B-Class earlier this year at its Kecskemet plant near Budapest, Hungary, and according to Automotive News Europe, the all-new CLA-Class will be built at this plant, too, starting next year. To support the two new premium compacts, the facility will double its annual output to 300,000 units by 2015.
Mercedes-Benz Concept Style Coupe
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Aug 16, 2012
- Michael Harley
- Apr 21, 2012
In the wake of images leaking earlier this week, Mercedes-Benz rolled out its Concept Style Coupe at the Transmission LA:AV CLUB at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA), yesterday. The "CSC" is expected to officially make its world debut at the Beijing Motor Show next week, but the sneak preview gave us an early look at the four-door in the flesh.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX