Mercedes-Benz is taking the wraps off its Concept S-Class Coupe tomorrow at the Frankfurt Motor Show, but until then, it has released a short teaser video for its new concept car. Hinting at the direction of the replacement for the Mercedes CL-Class, the brief glimpses we get of the S-Class Coupe are very promising.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX