Mercedes-Benz recently took the wraps off its updated 2014 E-Class, including the absolutely bonkers E63 AMG sedan (and wagon!). Aside from the obvious styling tweaks, the key changes for the AMG E-Class include a more powerful S-Model trim and the addition of 4Matic all-wheel drive to the historically rear-drive-only platform.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX