Late last year, Mercedes-Benz confirmed that its seriously pretty CLS Shooting Brake concept would go into production, and our trusty spy photographers have now caught the first test mules out on the road near the automaker's headquarters. Aside from the addition of some shapely new sheetmetal at the car's hind quarters, not much is expected to change from the standard CLS-Class sedan range, and that's just fine with us.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX