The Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class basically invented the four-door coupe niche when the first generation was unveiled in 2004. While it had less practicality than a traditional sedan, it made up for it with tons of style. The second generation continued the lineage in 2010, albeit with a less bulbous shape than the original. The refresh for the second-gen CLS has been recently spied, with an emphasis on improving the interior and adding new lighting.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX